Main Rules for UCOS Recon & UCOS Reserve
Xbox Live Party
§1,1 Songs: Keep your singing career low and short.
§1,2 Noise: There are other players in your party. Remember to be aware of your noise level. Everyone has the right to mute each other if the noise gets out of hand. In the worst case, the noise giving person being thrown out of the Party order.
§1,3 Strangers: People from outside the community can be removed from the party by request.
§1,4 Chit Chat: No rules on this area yet.
Behavior when playing
§2,1 You will play to WIN!. Respect your teammates. No stats run are allowed under the UCOS banner.
§2,2 Rage Quitting: Do NOT rage quit matches. We are not cowardly idiots or incredible selfish, so stop it it immediately. Face the fact that someone are better than you.
§2,3 Snipers: There may only be one sniper in a match at the time.
§2,4 Trash Talking: It is allowed to trash talk our opponents and have a little fun with them.
Titles, Emblems & Clan tag
§3,1 Titles: You must present your COD Elite clan title when UCOS play in groups.
§3,2 Emblems: Emblems are free to use.
§3,3 Clan tag: You must present your Clan tag when UCOS play in groups
§3,4 If you choose to change the clan tag to anything else, the game leader in the worst cases remains in the UCOS lobby until the problem has been resolved. If the problem is not resolved, the player will be the kick from the lobby.
§4,1 WARNING ! If the Commanders Lounges seames to think You are cheating, using programs that are not legal, You will immediately be excluded from UCOS Community and further You will be reported to Microsoft, with a massive majority of everyone in the clan.
§5,1 Fully membership: Means you have COD Elite Premium and have changed your gamertag to UCOS I Name. You are also over 16 years old. You are placed in the group called UCOS Recon.
§5,2 Half membership: You do not meet the requirements of a full membership, but you have at least changed to a UCOS Gamertag. You are placed in the group called UCOS Reserve.
Main Rules for UCOS SEALS
NB: These rules only apply when you are representing yourself as UCOS SEALS. Otherwise, the rules for UCOS Recon and UCOS Reserve is active. If you are unsure about when it switches to UCOS SEALS Rules, you can ask your leader.
Xbox Live Party
§20,1 Songs: Singing is strictly forbidden during matches and under briefing. You get only one warning! If you still continue to sing after you have received your warning, you will be kicked out of UCOS SEALS. You will now be thrown back to either UCOS Recon or UCOS Reserve.
§20,2 Noise: Only call outs are allowed
§20,3 Strangers: There will be no unauthorized entry into a UCOS SEALS party. We use clans associated with UCOS Brotherhood to help us with our training. Clan leaders can gain access to our party if necessary.*
§20,4 Chit Chat: Chit Chat is only allowed during breaks and when the lobby is at a standstill.
Behavior when playing
§21,1 You will play to WIN!. Respect your teammates. No stats run are allowed under the UCOS banner.
§21,2 Rage Quitting: Do NOT rage quit matches. We are not cowardly idiots or incredible selfish, so stop it it immediately. Face the fact that someone are better than you.
§21,3 Snipers: There can be special rules for sniping on the training day.
§21,4 Trash Talking: It is not allowed. Respect your opponent, remember to be professional and polite.
Titles, Emblems & Clan tag
§22,1 Titles: You must present your COD Elite clan title when UCOS play in groups.
§22,2 Emblems: Emblems are free to use.
§22,3 Clan tag: You must present your Clan tag when UCOS play in groups
§22,4 If you choose to change the clan tag to anything else, the Master Chief will kick you from UCOS SEALS. It’s all about respect in here.
§23,1 WARNING ! If the Commanders Lounges seames to think You are cheating, using programs that are not legal, You will immediately be excluded from UCOS Community and further You will be reported to Microsoft, with a massive majority of everyone in the clan.
Events & Tournaments
§24,1 UCOS SEALS have a prior right to tournaments and other events. It includes among other things the team that wil play at DREAMHACK and various tournaments such as Fisk.
General knowledge of the infrastructure:
- Work as Supervisor in UCOS Academy.
You must ensure that the other members of the Academy, follow the written rules and maintain UCOS fighting spirit to win. Are there any discrepancies between the Supervisor and a member of UCOS Academy, please contact one from the Commanders Lounge immediately.
- Registered members:
Means you have COD Elite Premium and have changed your gamertag to UCOS I Name.
- UCOS Crew
Web builder – UCOS I Styphon
Web editor – UCOS I Eagle
Video Editor – UCOS I Eagle
UCOS Facebook – UCOS I Masto 79
UCOS Youtube – UCOS I Styphon
Tournament – UCOS I Eagle & UCOS I Masto 79
Call Of Duty Elite – UCOS I Eagle
UCOS Game Modes: UCOS I Eagle & UCOS I Masto 79
UCOS Events managers: UCOS I Eagle & Empire x Lotus
UCOS Support leader: UCOS I Masto 79
UCOS Tour manager: UCOS I Eagle
- Community Levels:
This is based on loyalty, what you do for the clan and how involved you are in the things that are being developed.
Decerto Rules V5 – MW3
Dome (Capture the Flag)
Arkaden (Capture the Flag, Search and Destroy)
Bootleg (Capture the Flag, Search and Destroy)
Carbon (Search and Destroy)
Lockdown (Capture the Flag, Search and Destroy)
Underground (Search and Destroy)
- All Game Modes
Spectating: Team Only
Radar Always On: No
Wave Spawn Delay: No
Force Respawn: Enabled
Friendly Fire: Enabled
Max Health: Normal
Health Regeneration: Normal
Perks and Proficiencies: Enabled
Hardcore Mode: Disabled
3rd Person: Disabled
Headshots Only: Disabled
Custom Classes: Enabled
- Capture The Flag
Round length: 5 minutes
Score Limit: Unlimited
Respawn delay: 7.5 seconds
The winner is decided by flag count, not round count
- Search and Destroy
Round Length: 2.5 Minutes
Bomb Timer: 45 Seconds
Plant Time: 7.5 Seconds
Defuse Time: 7.5 Seconds
Score Limit: 4 Points
Round Switch: Every Round
- Banned Weapons
- Banned Lethals
- Banned Tacticals
- Banned Attachments
- Banned Proficiencies
Attachments (No double attachments)
- Banned Perks
- Death Streak
Set to Hollow Points
- Additional Information
• On Capture the Flag, the highest total flag score wins, it is not decided on round wins. Teams must take note of the score at half time.
• In the event of a tie on Capture the Flag, stopwatch rules apply.
• Stopwatch rules state that you must replay the map. Upon the first flag capture, the host must end the game. The map is then restarted for a second time with teams switching spawns. The losing team must capture a flag within the same time that the winning team did. If they fail to do so, they lose the map. If a team captures two flags, they win the map.
- Matches are only valid under the supervision of specially designated tournament crew.
- The competing players will be placed in a privat XboxLive Party under the match. The referee will be in the XboxLive party and a special player (The Blocker) if needed will also be in there.
- No off topic talk are allowed during the match.
- Only invites from the tournament crew is valid. See who todays Tournament crew is, at the top of this page.
- Spectators are allowed under the matches, but must be in a different XboxLive Party.
- A battle for starting positions will be played. If you miss the Starting Line Up Battle, we will place you randomly.
- If more than 16 players sign up for the tournament, the remaining players will be scattered around the table from Fight 1 and thereafter. Round 1 will decide who goes to the next round.
- If your net connection goes down you will forfeit the match immediately. If any of the Tournament Crew’s net connection goes down under a match, the fight stops. Your score will be saved and the crew with the bad connection will be replaced by a new one.
UCOS Battle League:
- The point distribution will be made to work as in soccer, but with one addition. If you lose a battle, you get minus points.
- If you bet on a Card Challenge and lose, you will receive the points that Card was worth, in minus score.
Tree of Loyalty
You’re here for life.
You are a special person. Your loyalty puts no limits…
We can see you are not going to go.
It seems we have to reserve a seat for you.
We can now see your loyalty. We trust you.
You have risen in value for the clan.
We are glad to have you here.
It looks like you have found yourself at home.
You’ve been here a while.
You’re new. Find yourself at home.
Visit UCOS Battle League: Press Here